How can we help you today?
< All Topics

What do I do if I have a referral but more people move into my house to live with me?

In this circumstance, you would need to contact the Referral Partner who gave you the referral and explain your situation to them. You would then need your Referral Partner to contact us directly to request that an amendment is made to your Referral.

We will only supply you with a food parcel for the number of people as detailed on your referral. Please ensure that all the information in your request matches the information on your referral.

Receive the latest news

Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Enter your info below to keep up to date…


Which website are you trying to visit?